Come to Us for Replacement Windows in Fenton
- We are masters of our trade.
- We’re obsessed with perfection, no matter how large or small the job.
- We always treat our customers with respect.
Classy Windows for a Great Price
Tired of Pricing Gimmicks? We Promise to Never Play Sales Games!
For many people, shopping for replacement windows in Fenton is a source of stress and trepidation. Here at EZ Home Solutions, we know it is hard enough to find the perfect windows without the added worry of feeling pressured into an unwanted purchase. That is why we do everything in our power to make our customers feel comfortable and relaxed by eliminating pricing games and sales pressure from our practices. We trust that our customers can make the best decision for their needs without being strong-armed by a salesman.
In addition to replacement windows in Fenton, we also provide our customers with top-quality roofing and siding products and installation services. We are so confident in our products and our ability to do the job to perfection that we even offer “Customer for Life” warranties, with no hidden fine print. Each and every day we set out to reinforce our reputation as one of the most trusted and capable providers of roofing, siding and replacement windows in Fenton.
Are you longing to purchase great siding, windows or roofing without worrying about sales gimmicks and loopholes? Give us a call today at (314) 665-1860 to get a hassle-free price quote.
If you’ve been checking out roofing companies in Fenton, you’re probably feeling a bit overwhelmed by the sheer number of choices when it comes to materials. In addition to aesthetics and cost, you’ll want to consider lifetime durability, maintenance requirements, and even your home’s existing architecture. For those looking to get started, here’s a quick guide to five of the most popular options for modern Missouri homes.
- Asphalt ShingleThe most basic option, asphalt roofs are inexpensive, easy to install and repair, and come in a wide range of colors. These shingles are also fire resistant, and work well with most types of homes. However, they require constant maintenance, and usually need to be replaced every 15 to 30 years.
- Wood Shingles and ShakesWood roofs offer a beautifully natural look that is perfect for those looking for a little rustic touch. As an extra bonus, wood provides good insulation, and shakes and shingles are relatively easy to repair and replace. However, they require vigilant sealing and staining in order to maintain a long life.
- Spanish TileThere is no mistaking the classic elegance of this distinctive tile. While expensive, Spanish roofs can last up to 70 years, are non combustible, and even provide extra insulation. However, they are expensive, heavy, and tricky to put together. If you go with this tile, make sure to research roofing companies in Fenton that specialize in installation.
- Slate TileSlate is another beautiful, natural material that suits a wide range of architectural styles. Fireproof, low maintenance, and long lasting, it makes a good choice for those looking for something upscale yet low key.
- Clay TileAn attractive option that comes in many choices of color, clay resists wear and doesn’t need to much extra care to maintain. However, some colored tiles may tend to fade, and depending on the manufacturer, they can be quite expensive.
Whatever option you choose, keep in mind that expert installation is just as important as the right material. Make sure to research roofing companies in Fenton before getting started!
One of the most impressive aspects of Kirkwood living is the deep sense of commitment locals feel to preserving historic properties for the community to enjoy. This a testament to the prosperity and involvement that make Kirkwood such a wonderful town to call home. Since 1981, Kirkwood’s Landmarks Commission has served to help make the sorts of decisions necessary to standardize preservation approaches, educate the community regarding properties, and help homeowners understand their obligations. Their hard work abounds as more than 90 properties in six historic districts come under their auspices. In addition to local awareness, the commission has helped to draw the attention of the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP), which acknowledges the value of 24 private properties and four districts within the community. With such affection for restoration prevalent, any roofing company in Kirkwood should make sure to understand the unique requirements of maintaining historic properties.
Understanding Ordinances and Codes
The integrity of various original elements represents one of the most important issues to consider as one seeks services for repairing, updating, or improving climate control for a historic property. To ensure that all professionals servicing homes included in its historic districts and recognized by the NRHP, the Landmarks Commission and the city council provide a thorough Code of Ordinance, driven by the International Building Code and the International Property Maintenance Code. Before any work is to be done on your property, you should check to make sure that the roofing company you have selected is well-versed in meeting the standards of these codes and others that may affect your property. Failure to adhere to any standards set by the community administration can result in expensive rectification for the clients.
Whether your home represents a notable period of architectural and design history or not, every effort should be made to guarantee that the roof over your head becomes recognized as both functional and beautiful. The right roofing company in Kirkwood understands client preferences and needs, community standards, and the best methods for maintaining the integrity of both historic and contemporary home designs.