Storm Restoration in Minnesota
Act quickly once the dust settles and call EZ Home Solutions LLC for quick and efficient storm restoration in Minnesota. Severe thunderstorms and tornadoes are a fact of life when you live in Minnesota. After a storm, many homeowners will contact their insurance company to file a claim. Your home may be severely damaged, so your next call should be to our company for emergency glass repair in Minnesota.
In the aftermath of a storm, insurance companies are inundated with calls and claims from policyholders that have experienced similar damages to yours. Unfortunately, the area is also littered with unskilled and unlicensed “storm chasers” looking to make a quick dollar off of well-meaning homeowners.
EZ Home Solutions LLC can help you be prepared to file your claim with a full accounting of the damage. Your insurance company will be focused on settling post-storm claims as quickly and inexpensively as possible, so having a licensed and experienced company by your side will ensure you’re not paying the majority of your recovery costs out of pocket.
Storm Restoration Specialists
Make the call to our office to schedule an inspection for storm restoration in Minnesota. We move as efficiently as possible to serve your needs and will never rush through an inspection when the value of your home is at stake. Our detailed examinations allow us to provide you with a fair estimate for hail damage repair in Roseville, MN.
After a major storm hits, you may be overwhelmed by other companies offering to help. Some may even attempt to get you to sign an authorization form, which is valid as a contract in many states. When you sign it hoping for hail damage repair in Roseville, MN, you are allowing the contractor to do whatever they want with your home.
Governmental Warnings and Guidance
Choose a reputable company with a valid license for any inspection, evaluation, or emergency services. The Minnesota Attorney General has initiated actions against companies that scam homeowners out of insurance payments without providing any work in return.
The Minnesota Attorney General advises that you avoid contractors that demonstrate any of the following warning signs:
- They arrive in unmarked vehicles
- They ask you to sign an estimate or authorization before you have decided to hire them
- They are willing to do the job at a very low price
- They offer to pay your deductible, offer you discounts, or other compensation for hiring them
- They only have a P.O. Box for a mailing address
- They require full or substantial payment before they begin work
- They will not provide a written estimate or contract
- They will not provide a license number issued by the state of Minnesota
- They do not have references
- They show up to your home unsolicited
- They use high-pressure sales tactics
Contact EZ Home Solutions LLC in the aftermath of any storm for effective storm restoration and emergency glass repair. We proudly serve customers in St. Paul and Minneapolis, Minnesota.